Allies Security Services Pty Ltd believes it is essential to operate with a Code of Ethics within the security industry. Adherence to a Code of Ethics is essential to uphold the honor and dignity of the security industry.
Allies Security Services Pty Ltd has adopted its Code of Ethics from the main points of the Building Service Contractors Association of Australia (Security Industry Association by Security Industry Registry NSW) Inc Code of Practice.
Allies Security Services commits to:
- Abide by the Rules and Regulations, aims and objectives of the Building Service Contractors Association of Australia Inc.
- Maintain a high standard of technical performance as required by the specification through the provision of adequate equipment and qualified personnel.
- Strive constantly to improve the image of the industry and recognise and respect the rights of our competitors.
- Recognise and respect the rights of our clients and provide courteous and prompt handling of all service requests.
- Conform with all aspects of legislation relevant to the operation of our industry, including Trade Practices, Consumer Protection, Environment Protection, Health and Safety.
- Provide adequate safeguards for clients, employees and general public by way of public liability insurance, workers compensation insurance and product liability.
- Abide by all Industrial Awards, Agreements and Conditions.
- Strive for favourable employee attitudes and industry conditions that create a climate for honesty, fairness and stability.