Static Guards & Venue Specialist
Allies Security Crowd Control Specialists understand the internal and external operating environment of Licensed Venues and also recognise the concerns of all stakeholders, such as regulation authorised non-compliance issues, cost benefits analysis of management as well the high expectation of patrons. As the result of our skill maintenance program, our security officers deliver high customer service standards to our clients.
Our personnel are experienced in all facets of crowd management and possess comprehensive understanding of cultural diversity, as well as the need to be diplomatic in all situations.
All of our venue specialists hold valid Security Licence 1AC, Senior First Aid, Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and Responsible Service of Gambling (RSG) qualifications.
Our clients will benefit from the following knowledge and skills of our crowd controller specialists:
- Guards presented in Allies Security Services uniform;
- Implementation of licensed venues conditions imposed by the Liquor Act 1982 and Registered Clubs Act Legislation, and work in conjunction with local licensed police inspectors;
- Ensuring the safety of patrons and staff members according to OH&S;
- Specialists in management of aggressive behaviour;
- Employ conflict management techniques to resolve conflicts;
- Identifying security risk to the management with possible counter measures;
- Routine internal and external checks of the venue premises;
- Restricting unauthorised entry according to the Liquors ACT 1982
- Assisting staff with closing and opening procedures; and
- Writing legal reports.