Allies Security Services understand comprehensively what is required of security officers performing duties at Gatehouse such as accurate record keeping, maintenance log, correct use of personal protective equipment, procedures to deal with unauthorised person. Allies security officers hold current first aid certificates and understand all the relevant legislation which applies to a private property regarding access control.
Allies security officers are trained to perform the following duties:
- Monitoring people in and out of premises (staff, visitors and deliveries)
- Patrolling premises
- Ensuring all visitors follow sign in procedures
- Following workplace safety procedures in order to prevent hazards and risks
- Reporting all issues to management
- Well-groomed and well presented