Licenced Venue Specialist Officers
Allies Security Services understand comprehensively the legal obligations which are associated to licensed venues to ensure business continuity and prevent any breaches from liquor industry regulator. Allies Security Services officers hold current NSW security licence 1ACE, current First-Aid, RSA and RCG competency card.
Allies Security Services compliance officers hold the following qualifications to ensure all the security officers they are fully inducted and understand their duties and responsibilities to the licensee as well as the patrons attending the venue.
- Advanced licensing course
- Licensing course
- Current RSA and RCG competency card
We aim to exceed expectations, therefore our compliance officers who induct and train security officers to work in licensed venues are up-to-date with current industry knowledge and best practices.
Licensed venue Specialist officers are trained to perform the following duties:
- Implement house policy regarding harm minimisation
- ID checks
- Assist bar staff regarding any refusal to services awful cohort
- Write info report
- Conduct internal and external patrol premises to ensure licensed venues are compliant with imposed conditions
Our licensed officers hold the following knowledge and skills:
- Licensing legislations apply upon licensed premises
- Understanding of cultural diversity, as well as the need to be diplomatic in all situations