Security Officers – Static and Mobile
Our security officers have demonstrated abilities to implement an effective relationship with clients and act on the client’s feedback. Allies security officers are not only well groomed with excellent personal conduct, but they also have credibility and excellent communication skills.
Allies Security Services officers are selected through a very strict screening process which consists of validation of the security licence, current first-aid, interview with a recruitment consultant, and validation of references. This is to ensure that we hire the best security officers to provide quality services for our clients.
Our officers have a comprehensive understanding of relevant legislations to ensure they are following laws at all times.
Personnel are also highly qualified for the following services:
- Access point security and/or Full Site Patrols
- Conduct internal and external foot patrol of the premises
- Response to various alarm systems 24/7
- Proficient in briefing and debriefing clients and customers
- Identification of risks and hazards and applying appropriate counter measures
- Report writing skills – for example, fill shift logs, incident, accident reports
- Response in emergency situations
- Shopping Centre/Suburban Plazas/Parking Stations – Patrols
- Gate house duties and lock outs.