Security Officers – Static and Mobile
Allies Security Services officers will promote your business image and blend in with your business environment efficiently.
Our security officers have a diverse range of skill sets to ensure the security of sites including Shopping Centres, hospitals, Entertainment Venues, Construction sites, Gate House duties etc.
Allies Security officers are not only well groomed but also have excellent communication and conflict management skills to ensure the smooth operation of your business.
Allies Security Services officers are selected through a very strict screening process which consists of validation of the security licence, ensuring currency of First-Aid qualifications, interview with a security consultant, and validation of references. This is to ensure that we hire the best security officers to provide quality services for our clients.
Our officers have a comprehensive understanding of relevant legislation and Security Industry Code of Conduct to ensure they are following laws at all times and maintain good work ethics.
Our security officers can offer the following services:
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Alarm response to various system
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls Traffic by directing drivers.
- Complete reports as per Security Industry legislation and as per clients requirements