Allies Security Services Pty Ltd is an Australian owned business offering Security Services since 2000.
Allies Security Services Pty Ltd is an Australian owned business offering security services since 2000.
Allies Security Services internal standards are based on Australian Standards for Guards and Patrols AS4421-1996, Compliance Programs AS3806-2006. Risk Assessment and Management Standards are based on Australian and New Zealand Risk Management Standards AS/NZS 4360:2004.
Our company endeavours to:
- Ensure the safety of the community, our clients and our own employees;
- Guarantee ethical and professional conduct, striving to achieve and exceed clients’ expectations; and
- Evaluate and monitor our cost structure to maintain a competitive edge in the market.
Code of Ethics
Allies Security Services Pty Ltd believes it is essential to operate with a Code of Ethics within the security industry. Adherence to a Code of Ethics is essential to uphold the honour and dignity of the security industry.
Allies Security Services commits to:
- Abide by the Rules and Regulations, aims and objectives of the Building Service Contractors Association of Australia Inc.
- Maintain a high standard of technical performance as required by the specification through the provision of adequate equipment and qualified personnel.
- Strive constantly to improve the image of the industry and recognise and respect the rights of our competitors.
- Recognise and respect the rights of our clients and provide courteous and prompt handling of all service requests.
- Conform with all aspects of legislation relevant to the operation of our industry, including Trade Practices, Consumer Protection, Environment Protection, Health and Safety.
- Provide adequate safeguards for clients, employees and general public by way of public liability insurance, workers compensation insurance and product liability.
- Abide by all Industrial Awards, Agreements and Conditions.
- Strive for favourable employee attitudes and industry conditions that create a climate for honesty, fairness and stability.
Customer Service Standard
Allies Security Services has a management structure which is continuously evaluating the performance level of services. Our Strategic Plan is to maintain our competitive cost structure and continually improve by evaluating our performance against ISO Quality Management Standard; identifying the performance gaps; and developing performance maintenance programs for individuals to ensure continuous improvement.
Our performance management program focuses on assessing staff to highlight areas for further training, with strong emphasis on career development. Assessment is based on an employee’s on-the-job performance as well as internal performance appraisal.
Allies Security Services Pty Ltd is a Licensed Security organisation operating within the Security Industry in NSW and holder of Master License no. 408004259 Valid to 25/12/2009.
All of our security personnel are fully qualified and hold valid Senior First Aid qualifications as well as qualifications in Responsible Service of Alcohol and Responsible Conduct of Gaming, as required by the Security Industry Registry NSW.
Allies Security Services Pty Ltd is affiliated with the following organisations in order to meet, improve and maintain the high service standards required within the security industry:
|ABL||Australian Business Limited (Member)|
|BSCAA||Building Service Contractors Association of Australia. Approved security Industry associations (Executive Member)|